ETRA is committed to the sustainable development of the societies in which it is present, counting with certified Management Systems for more than 20 years.
In 1997, ETRA obtained its first Quality Management System Certification in ETRA I+D. Since then, it has continued in the line of implantation and certification of Management Systems at a corporate level, in order to contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the Organization, in the development of processes to ensure and demonstrate its commitment to its customers, the quality of its services, its R&D+i, the safety of its personnel, information and consciousness for the environment and energy management.
Today, 20 years later, we continue obtaining new certifications. This time with our Quality Management Systems for IT Services, according to ISO/IEC 20000 standard.
AENOR brands demonstrate this accreditation and are a differentiator in the market, improving the image of products and services offered by ETRA, generating trust among customers and other stakeholders. Confidence in,
- the organization and towards customers, shareholders, employees, governments and the social environment of the Company.
- the quality and safety of their products and services.
- its commitment to innovation.
- the effectiveness of its management.
- its environmental commitment and safety of its workers. Confidence in Information Security and Business Continuity.
In this way, a firm structure is created, both at an organizational and documentary level through the Internal Procedures System, which serves as a support for the Corporate Management Systems with a commitment to permanent improvement and which moves in three areas:
- Internal improvement of how each of the GRUPOETRA companies manages their production processes.
- Improvement at the Corporate level, taking advantage of the synergies of a group of companies with common objectives.
- Improvement in our relationship with our stakeholders, focusing our day to day in responding to their expectations.