DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS AND TRANSPORT – JUNTA DE ANDALUCÍA
Project, construction and exploitation for 25 years.
- Origin of residual water: San Fernando y Cádiz
- Population served: 375.000 h.e.
- Type of biological treatment: Prolonged aeration. Nitrification / denitrification.
- Water treated: 75.000 m3/day.
- Biological Reactor: 3 units. Total Volume: 17.495m3
- Secondary Decantation: 3 units of 42m diameter.
- Line of mud: Primary mud pumping (79m3/hour) and secondary (104 m3/hour).
- Gravity Thickness: 2 units. of 11m diameter
- Digested sludge: 1 unit. of 1.112m3 diameter
- Submarine: Land section 1.700m in length, 1.400mm in diameter. Submarine section: 1.360m long, 1.400mm diameter.