MOLECULES – MOBILITY BASED ON ELECTRIC CONNECTED VEHICLES IN URBAN AND INTERURBAN SMART, CLEAN ENVIRONMENTS.
MOLECULES é um projeto orientado a demonstração, com três grandes pilotos em Barcelona, Berlim e Grande Paris, com o objetivo de utilizar serviços ICT que permitam uma integração consistente dos sistemas de Eletro-mobilidade Inteligente Conectada (Smart Connected Electromobility), em um entorno geral que permita um sistema de mobilidade multimodal, ecológico e sustentável.
MOLECULES is a demonstration project with three large scale pilots in Barcelona, Berlin and Grand Paris aiming to use ICT services to help achieve a consistent, integrated uptake of Smart Connected Electromobility (SCE) in the overall framework of an integrated, environmentally friendly, sustainable mobility system. The need to address environmental threats, global warming, increases in fuel costs as a result of supply constraints and, more recently, the worldwide financial crisis are posing huge challenges to society. These challenges are leading to major long term changes in our individual travel decisions. People, whether they are making travel decisions for themselves, or for their companies, will be much more conscious of environmental implications, energy use and costs. Electric Vehicles (EV) can be an important part of the response to these challenges, but in order to become a successfully deployed option there is a need of coordination between the recharging infrastructure, the EV and the overall mobility schemas of a city or interurban road network.
COORDINATOR: ETRA I+D
- ETRA RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT SA – ETRA, Spain.
- 2. POLIS – PROMOTION OF OPERATIONAL LINKS WITH INTEGRATED SERVICES, ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONALE – Belgium.
- SANTE & ENVIRONNEMENT SAS*MOPEASY S&E – France.
- VMZ Berlin Betreibergesellschaft mbH – Germany.
- SENATSVERWALTUNG FUR STADTENTWICKLUNG– Germany.
- DEUTSCHES ZENTRUM FUER LUFT – UND RAUMFAHRT EV – Germany.
- GOING GREEN SL – Spain.
- FUNDACIÓN PRIVADA BARCELONA DIGITAL CENTRO TECNOLÓGICO– Spain.
- AYUNTAMIENTO DE BARCELONA – Spain.
- COLLECT CAR BV – The Netherlands.
KEY WORDS: Electric Vehicles, Electro-Mobility, Smart Cities, Clean Environment, Sustainability, Energy Effiecncy