HOLISDER is a project that will enable significant energy costs reduction (~45%) at small and medium sized buildings (residential and non-residential ones), thanks to the implementation of smart and innovative technology that introduces an integrated management of energy demand response of end-users. Therefore, its objective is to optimize the energy management of different buildings, based on real consumption and real energy market price, to finally stabilize the grid and alleviate network constraints.
This project has a budget of 5M€ (co-funded by the EU under the H2020 programme). It has a duration of 36 months and the consortium working on it is formed by 13 partners from 9 countries.
The consortium counts with excellent Spanish and Dutch research centers, relevant energy companies, the public heat supplier of Serbia, and the major independent power producer (IPP) from Greece.
COORDINATOR: FUNDACIÓN TECNALIA RESEARCH & INNOVATION TECNALIA
- FUNDACION TECNALIA RESEARCH & INNOVATION, Spain
- HONEYWELL, SPOL. S.R.O, Czech Republic
- HYPERTECH (CHAIPERTEK) ANONYMOS VIOMICHANIKI EMPORIKI ETAIREIA PLIROFORIKIS KAI NEON TECHNOLOGION, Greece
- NEDERLANDSE ORGANISATIE VOOR TOEGEPAST NATUURWETENSCHAPPELIJK ONDERZOEK TNO, The Netherlands
- ETRA INVESTIGACION Y DESARROLLO SA, Spain
- SOLINTEL M&P SL, Spain
- KONCAR – INZENJERING ZA ENERGETIKUI TRANSPORT DD, Croatia
- PREDUZECE ZA INFORMACIONE TEHNOLOGIJE I ELEKTRONSKO TRGOVANJE BELIT DOO, Serbia,
- ASM CENTRUM BADANI I ANALIZ RYNKU SP ZOO, Poland
- MYTILINEOS ANONIMI ETAIRIA – OMILOS EPICHEIRISEON, Greece
- KIWI POWER LTD, United Kingdom
- CAVERION SUOMI OY, Finland
- BEOGRADSKE ELEKTRANE, Serbia
KEY WORDS: Demand response, human-centric energy management, energy cost savings, BEMS, smart home, interoperability, consumer empowerment, demand flexibility, implicit DR, explicit DR, OpenADR, OneM2M.