GRUPOETRA faces the fourth quarter of 2021 with a high volume of activity and multiple new projects.
The fourth quarter of 2021 is full of exciting new projects in all of ETRA’s business sectors.
In the field of urban mobility, we can highlight the following milestones:
- GIC, GRUPOETRA’s electromobility subsidiary, breaks records; Last June, for the first time in five years, the number of charging sessions in the network that GIC operates in Madrid exceeded one thousand, of which 220 were in interoperability, supplying more than 10 MWh to EV users in the city.
- GRUPOETRA has implemented in the new SmartCity Control Centre in the city of Murcia a large part of the range of solutions that GRUPOETRA has for traffic and mobility, among others: the MISTRAL platform and the GARBI tool.
- ETRA has installed the first solar energy powered traffic controller in Colombia, in Manizales, with great acceptance by users.
- Also in Colombia, GRUPOETRA was awarded the vertical and horizontal signalling contract for the city of Bogota.
In the railway sector, the most interesting references are as follows:
- Renewal of the RENFE infrastructure and rolling stock maintenance contract, which in this occasion will also include rolling stock from the new SNCF operator.
- ADIF’s award of the station’s integral maintenance contract.
In the energy and telecommunications sectors:
- Award by the Regional Government of Valencia of several solar photovoltaic pumping stations for irrigation, including their photovoltaic plants and the perimeter security system by video analysis.
- ETRA Deutschland has been awarded a contract by Deutsche Telecom for the deployment of FTTH in North Rhine-Westphalia.
In addition to the above, GRUPOETRA has participated at the ITS World Congress in Hamburg, where it presented its latest solutions in the field of electromobility and sustainable mobility to a global audience.