UtilitEE provides a consumer-oriented universal behavioural change framework that focuses on the discovery, quantification and revelation of energy-hungry behaviours/activities and conveys meaningful energy-use feedback to users to motivate and engage them into a continuous process of learning and improvement. It is an innovative human-centric behaviour change framework based on scientific state of the art, along with standardised operational rating and certification methods, facilitated by an open and trustworthy ICT ecosystem integrated into the building through low-cost, off-the-shelf sensors.
This project has a budget of 2,79M€ (co-funded by the EU under the H2020 programme). It has a duration of 36 months and the consortium working on it is formed by 11 partners from 8 countries of which 5 will be in charge of the pilot roll-outs in France, Germany, Greece, Spain and Poland.
COORDINATOR: HYPERTECH (CHAIPERTEK) ANONYMOS VIOMICHANIKI EMPORIKI ETAIREIA PLIROFORIKIS KAI NEON TECHNOLOGION, Greece.
- ETRA Investigación y Desarrollo, S.A.
- UNIVERSITAT BASEL, Switzerland
- SOLINTEL M&P SL, Spain
- VAASAETT LTD AB OY, Finland
- MYTILINEOS ANONIMI ETAIRIA – OMILOS EPICHEIRISEON, Greece
- SOREA SOCIETE DES REGIES DE L’ARC, France
- TAURON POLSKA ENERGIA SA, Poland
- SWT ANSTALT DES OFFENTLICHEN RECHTSDER STADT TRIER, Germany
- MY ENERGIA ONER SL, Spain
- SUITE5 DATA INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS LIMITED, Cyprus
KEY WORDS: Energy Efficiency, Behavioural Change, Energy Behaviour profiling, Human-Centric Intelligent Guidance, Control and Automation, Energy-as-a-Service, New Business Models.