SOS Network Management system
The SIVA-SOS system monitors, controls and manages the network of SOS posts on highways. It is able to function independently or integrated with SIVA, becoming another element in the road network.
- Simultaneous Control of SOS posts, with communication via telephone line, fibre optics, or GSM.
- Client-server architecture allows simultaneous managements of multiple incidents by several operators.
- Monitoring of function and fault-detection of SOS posts.
- Increased driver safety.
- Possibility of integration with the rest of SIVA system for homogenous control of roadway.
- Cartographical support for incident localisation.
The SIVA-SOS system is capable of controlling an installation consisting of a single SOS post up to one comprising several networks and thousands of SOS posts.
- Communications (FrontEnd).
- SOS post.