You are here: GRUPO ETRA > Quality & Environment
QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT
Constant market changes and the need for continuous improvement in all the work carried out, are the reason GRUPOETRA has put in place a corporate Quality Management System which will assure our clients of the consistency in the quality of products and services through out all the group companies.
With this idea in mind, in 1996 we undertook the commitment to introduce quality consciousness as a strategic aim. A consciousness inspired not just in the fulfilment of specifications, but as something inherent to all processes within the organization.
Thus, a firm structure is created both at organizational and administrative levels, which supports the corporate Quality Management System with a commitment to permanent improvement based on three aspects:
- Internal improvement of each one of the companies that make up GRUPOETRA, in the management of their production process.
- Corporate level improvement, utilising the synergies of a group of companies with common aims.
- Improved Client relations, making their satisfaction our every day target, in line with the principles of our Quality Policy.
Our future is in the continuous improvement of a System with a growing structure, by means of a strategy which accommodates the expectations of our market sector.
GRUPOETRA has firmly backed a Quality Management System, which is up to international standards, in response to market requirements and our clients needs. Also, with the need to respect and protect the environment, and aware of the possible impact our activities might have on it, the group introduced its Environmental Management System.
GRUPOETRA is committed to adopting an attitude of responsibility towards the environment, requiring this of all company personnel and collaborating companies, assuming performance ethics which are aimed at continual improvement and achievement of environmental objectives in order to attain the following commitments:
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- Carry out rational use and management of the natural resources which are needed to perform the activity.
- Minimise environmental impact with all works
- Incorporate the best available technical improvements for the prevention of pollution.
- Involve company personnel and collaborating companies in awareness of environmental protection.
The objective proof of this commitment are the AENOR accreditations obtained for
- design, development and production of: control and management systems and equipment for urban and interurban traffic, tunnels, tolls, access restraint, fleet and rail and road transport control, car parks, public lighting, road rescue, automatic ticketing and related activities.
- and the installation and maintenance of: Low voltage electrical systems/installations, telecommunications infrastructure installations in buildings, telecommunications systems installations, audiovisual system installations, telecommunication installations in mobile vehicles; Telecommunications systems and equipment installation, radioelectric and electronic installations for Traffic, Lighting and Fleet Management; Control and management systems for Public Lighting, Urban and Interurban Traffic, Transport Fleets, Rescue posts, Car parks, Information panels, Traffic Tunnels, Intelligent Networks of Data Collection Points for Traffic and weather; Introduction of demand management systems for energy saving; Maintenance of fibre optic communication nodes.