The electromobility sector has undergone a revolution in recent years. With increasingly restrictive vehicle emissions regulations and the ambitious 2030 Energy and Climate Change targets, boosting electromobility has become a priority which presents a number of challenges that require innovative measures.
USER-CHI will develop technical and regulatory solutions to the different challenges of charging infrastructure to unlock the potential of the large-scale electromobility market, improving the user experience of EV drivers, while at the same time, the investment in charging infrastructure becomes economically attractive for the public and private actors.
USER-CHI has a budget of € 17.5 M (co-financed by the EU under the H2020 program). With a duration of 48 months and a consortium made up of 24 partners, under the coordination of ETRA I + D, the project will be validated in 5 large-scale demonstrators, in Germany, Spain, Finland, Hungary and Italy.
COORDINATOR: ETRA INVESTIGACIÓN Y DESARROLLO, S.A. – Spain
- INSTITUTO DE BIOMECANICA DE VALENCIA ES
- AREA METROPOLITANA DE BARCELONA ES
- BUDAPEST FOVAROS ONKORMANYZATA HU
- GEWOBAG WOHNUNGSBAU- AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT BERLIN DE
- VMZ BERLIN BETREIBERGESELLSCHAFT MBH DE
- INSTITUT FUR KLIMASCHUTZ ENERGIE UND MOBILITAT-RECHT, OKONOMIE UND POLITIK EV(IKEM) DE
- EUROCITIES ASBL BE
- ROMA SERVIZI PER LA MOBILITA SRL IT
- FIT CONSULTING SRL IT
- AGENZIA NAZIONALE PER LE NUOVE TECNOLOGIE, L’ENERGIA E LO SVILUPPO ECONOMICO SOSTENIBILE IT
- DIGITAL SYSTEM INTEGRATOR SRL IT
- ENEL X SRL IT
- IPT TECHNOLOGY GMBH DE
- CITY OF TURKU FI
- OY TURKU ENERGIA – ABO ENERGI AB FI
- TVT ASUNNOT OY FI
- VARSINAIS-SUOMEN ASUMISOIKEUS OY FI
- CIRCONTROL SA ES
- QWICC GMBH DE
- COMUNE DI FIRENZE IT
- AYUNTAMIENTO DE MURCIA ES
- ASOCIACION ESPANOLA DE NORMALIZACION ES
- CITIES FORUM SLU ES
KEY WORDS: Electromobility, sustainability, electric vehicle, interoperability, user-centric, EV charging infrastructure.