TUNNEL INSTALLATIONS UNDER THE VISTULA RIVER. GDANSK (POLAND)
Connecting the airport with the sea port of Gdansk. Slowackiego Rute. Phase IV Tunnel pod Martwą Wisłą Gdańsk. Poland
The tunnel under the Vistula River in Gdańsk was inaugurated on 24th April, 2016, with 1.4 km, it is currently the longest service tunnel in Poland, and the first to be built using TBM.
All the systems and technological infrastructures where carried out by a Polish-Spanish consortium, led by ETRA:
- Medium voltage power plants and transformation centers.
- Low voltage energy distribution system.
- Securtiy installation.
- Video surveillance system through CCTV cameras and Control Center visualization in.
- Fire detection system.
- Fire protection system.
- Ventilation system including indoor air quality sensing.
- Dynamic signaling system through variable message panels.
- Equipment control system using SCADA and sensor and automation equipment.
- Lighting installation
- Communications network, for both fiber optics and the radio communication system.
- Megaphone installation.