COMMUNITY OF MUNICIPALITIES JUNCARIL-ASEGRA
Project, construction and operation for 30 years.
- Residual water source: Industrial estates of Juncaril and Asegra
- Type of biological treatment: Prolonged aeration low load.
- Pumping of raw water: 2+1 units. 285 m3/h each one.
- Pretreatment: 2 channels of automatic cleaning, with thick grids and fine sieve, degreaser and grease concentrator.
- Biological reactors: 2 oxidation channels of 1.900m3 each, with aeration by fine bubble diffusers and flow accelerators.
- Secondary decanting: 2 decanters of 15m diameter each, with 1+1 float pump of 5m3/h and 2+1 recirculation pumps of 140 m3 / h.
- Sludge treatment: thickened by gravity, dehydration with polyelectrolyte and by 1+1 centrifuge 5m3/h, storage hopper capacity of 30 tons.
- Output flowmeter: Ultrasonic type with continuous measurement.